YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT… …to take responsibility for your health and wellbeing. Regardless of your age, race, gender, sexual preference, BMI, ability, lack of lululemon attire, health status, lifestyle choices, busy schedule or freakin’ musical preferences.
I know, it can be intimidating and uncomfortable as f*ck going to a busy gym or a studio, especially in the winter months when the temptation to stay home is real, but you know what’s even more uncomfortable?
Suffering from the outcomes of your sedentary/unhealthy lifestyle choices!
- Obesity and preventable disease
- Physical and mental degeneration
- Mental health issues
- Hormonal and reproductive issues
- Preventable or poorly rehabilitated injuries
With the right type of training and healthy approach to food/recovery you have the power to change this.
You may also avoid future pains like:
- losing precious time and money treating all of the above, once you’re up sh*t creek
- not being around to see your kids/grandkids reach adulthood because you aren’t looking after yourself.
So don’t let the cardio bunnies and gym bros deter you.. they’re far too busy taking selfies and doing it for the ‘gram anyway.
The pain of insecurities (your own and other peoples) shouldn’t stop you from doing what is right for you, enduring your current and future self experiences a better quality of life.
Don’t wait until it’s too late.
You have every right to train in a safe space and invest in your future longevity. If you need help taking that first step get in touch. ️