Here we go again..
.And just like that Melbourne, any sense of normalcy we had has left the building…
We’ve been here before, and now we’re back in lock-down again. 6 weeks where it will be important to just take each day as it comes and do the best you can in an otherwise inconvenient and isolating situation.
We know the pitfalls and habits we don’t want to fall into again. At least we can operate from a place of experience. So how do we avoid making the same mistakes?
Whatever you have started doing as you eased back into public life, keep it up. eg:
- Those earlier wake and sleep times.
- Getting out of the house to exercise (outdoors albeit)
- Eating because you need to not just because you are bored or emotional.
- And especially, appreciating others and the time you get to spend with them. That doesnt have to stop. Community is incredibly important to your mental health and probably determines how well you fared the first time around.
- Keep your connectedness, communications open and set aside petty issues.
Together we are stronger, mentally and physically. If you’re struggling, and need anything, don’t hesitate to ask me.If you need a little extra motivation, this weekend I am offering consult calls, to see how I can best help you get fitter, healthier and stronger in lockdown, plus both of my online zoom group sessions for a free trial.
If you are interested, slide into my DMs and let me help you make the lock down sequel greater than the original, with online or outdoor solutions that work with you not against you, and set you in good stead for the future.We got this!